Continuing Education Programme: All Department’s conduct continuing education programme (CDE). The department conducts routine CDE program for graduates and postgraduates to encourage continuous learning and interaction with faculty from other colleges.
CDE Program, PG symposium & inter disciplinary clinical meet & scientific research discussions are held regularly in the college. In the last 3 years 30 CDE Programme & workshops have been conducted by all the departments. The PG & Faculty are oriented to research methodology & scientific paper work in the form of posters & Oral presentation and Publication’s. Speakers of not only national repute but international speakers are also invited as guest Lectures. Mr. Mark Chapman from Germany, Dr. Tarlochan Singh of USA, Dr. Barry Gibson from Sheffield university, UK, and recently Dr. Amy Gan from Malaysia and many other eminent personalities have visited the institution and have exchanged their thoughts and imparted additional knowledge to our students and faculty.
The Department of Prosthodontics organized CDE on the topic “Prosthetics-A key to success in implantology” by Dr Uri Arny (Israel) in the college Auditorium. Dr. Uri Arny shed light on ARDS implant system and conducted a Hands-on program after the lecture for the benefit of participants. The hands-on program was a resounding success. This scientific session was well attended by faculty, students and interns.
- Annual Day , Sports And Cultural Week From 1st To 5th April
- Master Class organised by Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department at college campus from 28th - 31st March
- World Oral health Day Celebration on 20th March 2019 .
- Department of Pedodontics organized a CDE Program on “FILLING BASICS REDEFINED” on 12th March 2019.
- Celebration of "International Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon's day on 13th February 2019.
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery conducted a CDE on Medico legal aspect in Clinical Practice.
- North India Education Leadership Award 2018
- CDE ON CURRENT TRENDS AND EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES IN DENTISTRY – 10TH DECEMBER 2018
- Department of Periodontology conducted a guest lecture on 11th October , 2018 on the topic on “Advanced Oral Implantology”
- Department of Periodontics celebrated Oral Hygiene Day on 1st August,2018
- Department of Periodontology conducted a Guest Lecture on the topic “Why is Laser Dentistry Popular” on 9th July 2018
- Department of Public Health Dentistry celebrated National Public Health Dentistry Day on 19th June 2018
- Guest Lecture and Workshop on 30th April 2018
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery on the most important topic Medico legal aspect in Clinical Practice
- Department of Prosthodontics organized CDE on the topic “Prosthetics-A key to success in implantology”