ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY
VISION OF DEPARTMENT
Oral medicine and radiology department focuses on diagnosis of various orodental disorders. The department is concerned with the production and interpretation of images and data produced is used for the diagnosis and management of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral and maxillofacial region.
Dr. Priyanka Agarwal
Registration Number: HN009457
A diligent professional offering of 8 years in dentistry with specialization in Oral medicine and Radiology.
Having received her BDS degree from Subharti Dental College, Meerut, she postgraduates in the year 2018 from SDM college of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATION
Second prize in paper presentation on the topic; The Collision Tumor: An overture of two distinct entities.
Certificate of excellence in BDS third professional examination in 2012.
Email Id : romesh_gupta email@example.com
He did his Graduation from Sardar Patel Dental College Lucknow 2002 & MDS from Kanti Devi dental college Mathura in Oral Medicine and Radiology 2011. He is a clinician as well as academician. His area of interest is oral maxillofacial radiology that includes advanced diagnostic imaging. He takes special interest in student support system involving extracurricular activities both outside and inside the college.
1. Life membership of - IAOMR
2. Life membership Indian Red Cross Society
3. Editorial board International Journal of Maxillofacial Imaging
BOOKS AUTHORED AND PUBLICATIONS
1. Tens in Dentistry LAMBERT Academic Publishing
2. Maxillofacial Prosthodontics LAMBERT Academic Publishing
3. Mandibular movements in Prosthodontics LAMBERT Academic Publishing
4. Herpes zoster a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation 2013. Volume 5 (Issue 3), 3:10, 1st October 2013
5. Giant Peripheral ossifying fibroma a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation2013volume5 issue 4, 36:39,1st January 2014.
6. Osteosarcoma of mandible a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation 2015. Volume 6 issue 4:131-139.
7. Tuberculous osteomyelitis of maxilla: National journal of oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2014 Volume 5 Issue 2 Page Nos. 188-191.
8. Age estimation by measuring the mesial root length of mandibular third molar – A digital Radiographic study published in National Research Dent icon Vol-2, No-4 Oct- Dec, 2013
9. Effect of glass and carbon fiber reinforcement on the transverse strength of conventional heat cure denture base resin processed by heat and microwave energy – a comparative in-vitro study published in Heal talk journal 2012 May-June voloume-04 issue-05 Pg: 22-26.
10. Post anesthetic ulceration of palate: A rare complication National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery | Vol 7 ;Issue 1: Jan-Jun 2016: 87
DR. DEEPAK SAGAR
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
( From kalka dental college ,meerut)
Teaching Experience- 6 yrs ( As a tutor)
Dr. Aishwarya Raj
Dr. Anuradha Singh
Email. Id –email@example.com
EDUCATIONAL& PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
TEACHING EXPERIENCE – 1 YEAR, presently working with Sudha Rustagi College & Research
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS: Oral Medicine & Radiology
Dr. Aprampar Kaur
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification : BDS from Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research
Registered with : Haryana Dental Council
Teaching Experience : 4 Months