BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Duration of the course: 5 years Course
Recognized by ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and Dental Council of India, Affiliated to PT. B.D Sharma University of Health and Science, Rohtak, Haryana
Admission to the Course:
The Admission to the BDS Course shall be made on the terms and conditions as prescribed by theGovernment of India/ Dental Council of India from time to time.
A person seeking admission in BDS Programme must fulfill the following:
- He/She should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31st December during the year of admission. Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate has to be submitted during the admission as proof of age.
- Merit of NEET or Candidates who have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, CBSE/Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination, and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English individually in the qualifying examination is eligible for admission to the first year of the B.D.S. Course.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC the marks obtained be read as 40% instead of 50%.
Admission in NRI Quota Seats
- Out of the total sanctioned intake, 15% of seats are reserved for NRI Candidates.
- Admission under the NRI quota is granted as per the rules applicable.
- Rank Card of the relevant Entrance Test(s) as claimed in the application form.
- Matriculation / High School Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation or any other examination (for eligibility)
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill, etc.)
- Two sets of attested photocopies of all above documents
- 5 Passport size recent coloured photos.
- Gap year Affidavit (if any)
Applicable as per the decision and guideline of the State Fee committee, Government of Haryana, from time to time.
The candidates who are finally selected to BDS Course shall be required to deposit the requisite fee within seven days positively,otherwise the Candidature will be rejected.
- Annual College Fee will be charged at the time of admission and every year (up to 4 years) in the month of September as decided by the fee committee.
- Hostel charges (including Boarding & Lodging) shall be paid by student with the fee Every Year